Terms & Conditions
Last update on 14 November, 2018
Welcome to our website. Please read these terms and conditions before using our website.
This website is owned and operated by Tararaboom Ltd.
Taralandia is a registered trademark and © Tararaboom Ltd. 2019.
The term ‘Taralandia’ or ‘Tararaboom Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Bugsell Farm, Bugsell Lane, Robertsbridge, East Sussex TN32 5EN. Our company is registered in England and Wales with registration number 11146243. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All material and content on this website is protected by UK and international intellectual property laws. Reproduction is prohibited other than by express permission of the copyright owner in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.